VELES GROUP gives you a full array of solutions
The preference of plastic — lined columns over other solutions is many times the best option when it comes to quality, production time and cost — effectiveness.
Our column manufacturing system is aimed to overcome production difficulties that rise in different industries such as Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical and Semiconductor.
Our unparalleled range of techniques and materials enable us to deliver your solid and lined columns with top quality and according to a schedule that suits your plant production needs.
• Process columns
• HCl absorption
• HBr absorption
• Scrubbing towers
• Washing columns
• Distillation / rectification
Main key features:
• Supreme corrosion resistance
• Full PH range
• Volume enlargement by free build-up of processed media
• Continuous application temperature ranges from -29°C to +220°C
• Absolute vacuum applications, available upon request
• Non standard shapes
• Outside corrosion resistance, available upon request
• Overhaul services, available upon request
• Relining used glass lined reactor vessels and tanks
VELES GROUP uses manual and automatic welding equipment for all its welding procedures. Combining both techniques with the best MIG/TIG welding machines, significantly enhances the welding quality of the finished productm, due to the persistence of the welding sequence.
Construction materials such as carbon steel and stainless steel are standard in various thickness and lengths. Other materials, such as Aluminum, SMO, Duplex and Hastalloy, are also available.
Construction codes are PED 97/23/EC and ASME VIII Div1; others available upon request. Pressure tests, X-ray tests, thermal tests, third — party inspections are also available upon request.
• Flanges, according to ANSI, DIN and any given standard
• Fixed and rotating flanges
• Tubes / pipes in any thickness
• Latest MI / TIG welding
• Automatic welding
• Construction standards PED 97/23/EC and ASME VIII Div1
• Third party inspection
Due to our techniques and materials, we can offer much more in nozzle design, and satisfy even the most exceptional requests.
• Round shapes
• Square shapes
• Long nozzles
• Tangent nozzles
• Angular nozzles
VELES GROUP engineers the shape and the structure of the column internals according to the specific application and processing request.
Some of the internals:
• Solid PTFE spargers and feed pipes
• PTFE lined covers and dip-pipes
• PTFE trays
• Bed limiters
• Bed holders
• PTFE spray balls
Outside vessel finished
VELES GROUP can offer various applications according to customer requests:
• Zink coatings
• Epoxy coatings
• Fluroplastic coatings for corrosive environment in the installation zone